• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

grand theft auto in outer space?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Elite is £100 for a beta version though. I might wait a little while.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Cab you get out of the space shuttle and twaat the teacher?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Hmm. Elite is £100 for a beta version though. I might wait a little while.
        The Alpha and Beta prices aren't simply for the game, it's also a way of backing the project now the Kickstarter has closed. What you get for the money now is the same as you would have got for the equivalent pledge levels on Kickstarter.

It is a big chunk of cash I agree but it's not simply a case of trying to gouge you for it. I'd have got in on the Kickstarter myself but the Mac version won't be released until a couple of months after the PC version so I don't have any choice but to wait.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If you want something NOW then probably one of the X-series is worth a look

X3: Albion Prelude on Steam

however the most recent incarnation (Rebirth) is by all accounts a bit of dog.
          EGOSOFT · Games · X Rebirth · Info

Comment

Working...
          X