• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mornng everyone !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38:9

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
      It's the wittiest CUK'er back online to tantalise you with some more witty comments !
      It's not fair that you compare yourself only to assguru. Then, yes, you are witty and funny.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

That's much better avatar Francko, hope its not Blair with extra padded bra though...

Comment

I would prefer it if she ran round with that shirt over her head....In celebration for the Italins of course

Comment

40:9

Comment

"Hello Tony. How's the newish job going"

Cack and I'm busy digging tunnels to make my escape. May well be heading back down soth very very soon
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                It's not fair that you compare yourself only to assguru. Then, yes, you are witty and funny.

Great ! everone is referring to him as assguru !

Comment

42:9

And no, it's not everyone. Just you and the usual suspects.

Comment

Erik, you really are an anoyying tit arnt you. I dont see you having much to say in any posts other than crap.....you are Chico in disguise arent you !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                      "Hello Tony. How's the newish job going"

Cack and I'm busy digging tunnels to make my escape. May well be heading back down soth very very soon
                      Oh dear, sorry to hear that.

I finished another short stint working for Billy last week, with that amazonian architect from Staines, do you remember Pascal?

I'm now doing some work for a bank.

Comment

Working...
                      X