• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 is dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also agree with IR35 up to a point.
    Mods, ban him.
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
      Mods, ban him.
      Oh leave him alone... He's only young.

You can tell by the petulent lip that he's got on him at the moment.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj

petulant*

HTH
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
          So good, but no cigar. Go and do some more research.

It's just an opinion. Whether it's the law of the land is not the point. We can all disagree with laws, yes?
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Yup, quite right.
            Good man, keep up the good work.
            What's your problem? Am I not allowed to voice an opinion?

Comment

I don't know what beef you have with me. You've turned up here today with your 8 posts, and every one has been attacking me in some way - including the PMs. I don't know you, and frankly I don't care to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
                It's just an opinion. Whether it's the law of the land is not the point. We can all disagree with laws, yes?
                God forbid!! Have you not been listening to The Conjoined Deity that is ToneAndGordie. There is only one way and that is their way, all else is heresy.Unless you're in the Cabinet. Or Phil Green...

Don't mind me, been having a bad week. Just stop pushing the soap-box buttons!
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
                  I don't know what beef you have with me. You've turned up here today with your 8 posts, and every one has been attacking me in some way - including the PMs. I don't know you, and frankly I don't care to.
                  Whoever it is, he registered under a new name today, specifically to attack me with his first post.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Whoever it is, he registered under a new name today, specifically to attack me with his first post.
                    Er, no...
                    I was here yesterday and I think that you'll find that one of me is more than enough.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Er, no...
                      I was here yesterday and I think that you'll find that one of me is more than enough.
                      Sorry but you have to have been here two days before you start attacking people - it's in the T's & C's

Comment

Working...
                      X