• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember a time when Atw updates were of a man set to change the world.

When do you get your first million ?
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
      Nothing wrong with Parma Ham and melon hyperD! I wouldn't soak it in port however. Just a generous sprinkling of freshly-ground black pepper.

Must idmit the presentation of the one in your photo is less than tip-top!

Many of these derided 1970's dishes are actually very good if you prepare them simply, and with good ingredients - prawn cocktails can be great!
      Indeed, it was most pleasant. I made it into a little galleon with orange slice sails, parma ham canons and some melon balls as cannon shot...Caribbean Pirate would have been proud of this cuisinary creation.

Not tried pepper on it - will do next time... ta!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
        I remember a time when Atw updates were of a man set to change the world.
        Rome was not build in one day.

Comment

True, but how long does it take to set up your cardboard box ?

Comment

Working...
          X