• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: The Theories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    From the look of him it could be down the back of his sofa.
    and the passengers could be wandering round in circles hopelessly lost in the jungle of his beard
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      and the passengers could be wandering round in circles hopelessly lost in the jungle of his beard
      And Ant & Dec will find them all trying to eat sheep testicles
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        You can talk!
        (judging by your avatar)..

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
          You can talk!
          (judging by your avatar)..
          Correct me if I'm wrong (birds hour fathers) but isn't that the Crusty Week of RAF Brown?

Comment

And there is more.

MH370: Malaysia report indicates plane flew route to avoid detection - Telegraph

MH370 may not be down the back of MF's sofa - but Elvis is there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              And there is more.

MH370: Malaysia report indicates plane flew route to avoid detection - Telegraph

MH370 may not be down the back of MF's sofa - but Elvis is there.
              I have a mate who works with hairy planes. He reckons the pilot just went postal, took the craft to 45000 feet (opening the dump valves) to kill all on board, and he just flew and flew as he had a love of flying.

Mates verdict, pilot suicide and mass homicide.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I have a mate who works with hairy planes. He reckons the pilot just went postal, took the craft to 45000 feet (opening the dump valves) to kill all on board, and he just flew and flew as he had a love of flying.

Mates verdict, pilot suicide and mass homicide.
                Why avoid all the radar though?

I often think you can never tell peoples mental state from looking at them. Its usually the people who bury their problems who are more unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Why avoid all the radar though?

I often think you can never tell peoples mental state from looking at them. Its usually the people who bury their problems who are more unstable.
                  If you wanted to take a plane on one last jolly, and do it without being shot down avoiding radar is a fairly "good" idea.

HTH
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I bet it's in Crimeria
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X