• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will UKIP 's campaign manager apologize for the Cash for Question scandal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mos View Post
    OMG! So now being 'Hot' is prerequisite for applying for the job as 'EU passport provider' in the bogus marriage? I would defend good name of every good woman, especially Romanian who suffered from very vile press lately!
    Well it makes it more believable doesn't it. Even illegal immigrants don't want to marry a minger.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Well it makes it more believable doesn't it. Even illegal immigrants don't want to marry a minger.
      Is that the reason why they do not want to marry English women?
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
        Is that the reason why they do not want to marry English women?
        It's the reason I've usually avoided them
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          That is not the point is it? There is nothing to stop Brits going to Poland other than the fact that Poland has no jobs that Brits would be interested in. The fact is that Britain is the repository for any unemployed citizen in the Uk to come to for work. who is losing out? British workers of course.
          Ignoramus. Did you actually read the quote? He basically states that Brits can't go to another country to work due to the EU which is, as I said, absolute bollocks. As to what you say, it's also absolute bollocks. Poland and ohter countries do have jobs that Brits could do (Auf Wiedersehen Pet?) its just the fact they don't want to, either abroad or at home. Wake the **** up...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Ignoramus. Did you actually read the quote? He basically states that Brits can't go to another country to work due to the EU which is, as I said, absolute bollocks. As to what you say, it's also absolute bollocks. Poland and ohter countries do have jobs that Brits could do (Auf Wiedersehen Pet?) its just the fact they don't want to, either abroad or at home. Wake the **** up...
            Actually some of them do want to. My cousin moved out there with his (Polish) wife. He earns 80% of what he earned in London and the standard of living is apparently far higher. I reckon as wages go up there and more consultancies set up "nearshoring" operations we'll see more traffic the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Actually some of them do want to. My cousin moved out there with his (Polish) wife. He earns 80% of what he earned in London and the standard of living is apparently far higher. I reckon as wages go up there and more consultancies set up "nearshoring" operations we'll see more traffic the other way.
              Oh, I agree. Some people do and will but if you buy into the UKIP and eurosceptic rhetoric then you're not allowed to, its one way only. In fact you only need to look here on CUK to see that there are quite a few Brits living and working abroad. As the new entries to the EU slowly build up their economies, as some of them already are, then we'll probably see more and more Brits, in particular those who have a purpose to their life, moving to those countries to start a new and probably better life.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X