• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British jobs for british workers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    That'll last until they have to say 'no, fully booked' to the next customer.
    Its actually an opportunity for Polish firm to open cleaning services offering their services. Perhaps I will take this opportunity and get rich!

On the reflection ... how sad, that Poles after 50 years of Soviet occupation, now after occupation of IMF, have to go through such humiliation. Such a waste of skills and talent.

You people are really disturbed.

If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post

That man turned himself and his party into an irrelevance in NL on the night of the council elections. Don't worry about him; he's blown it.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        That'll last until they have to say 'no, fully booked' to the next customer.
        How do you say that in "plat Brabants"?
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          How do you say that in "plat Brabants"?
          I shall have to ask the hotel owner.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            Importing barely literate foreigners under the cover of tier 2 visa and putting these unskilled guys in highly skilled jobs is a real problem for British workforce and is hazardous for the future of British companies. Back in 90s we were indoctrinated with the idea of hiring on merit, but the reality in Britain proved to be very different. Immigrants here are selected by the colour of their skin: brown - manager & IT consultant for £500 per day, white - clean the streets for minimum wage.

In this obsessive witch hunting environment created by UKiP, people do not think straight.
            Vote UKIP!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Vote UKIP!
              No, I will not be helping fat, sleazy cats, led by failed commodities trader, to get on the EU gravy train. But you can vote for them if you are a tool.

Comment

Vote UKIP!
                Is that the most complicated sentence you can write in English? Then, vote UKIP!

UKIP, the only party that replace barely literate foreigners with barely literate natives!
                <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Vote UKIP!
                  "Ukip cannot change a thing in Brussels. Not my words, the words of their leader. Nigel Farage has admitted that, I quote, 'Ukip cannot change a thing'. And frankly they barely even try. Even when they do bother to turn up to vote, they don't stand up for Britain."

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    Is that the most complicated sentence you can write in English? Then, vote UKIP!

UKIP, the only party that replace barely literate foreigners with barely literate natives!
                    You give them far too much credit. They will never attain the power. Even if they will, they are going to increase the intake of barely literate foreigners. Importing imbeciles is the only way in which they could increase their electorate base.

Comment

If we let more 'barely literate foreigners' in, will that reduce inbreeding among the native stock of barely literate cretins?

Comment

Working...
                      X