• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Well done.

BTW I've been meaning to ask why you have Julian Clary as your avatar, or is it someone else famous that I've never heard of?

It's Barney Stinson. Aka Doogie Howser MD.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The only banana you are entitled to at this stage is one of these:

Come back on Monday with more info to earn them.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Ahem, where's my dancing bananas?

How's that ?

Nice result! I have to say that I love Jersey and would find it hard not to want to work there given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

How's that ?

Nice result! I have to say that I love Jersey and would find it hard not to want to work there given the chance.
          Jersey is a holiday destination. Going to a holiday destination on your own is not that nice. Going to a holiday destination on your own in the middle of winter is even not nicerer.

Admittedly Southwark isn't a huge improvement, but there's a cracking real ale pub on the way home, and I get to go home. So long as I don't end up in Leicester.

Comment

Jersey is a holiday destination. Going to a holiday destination on your own is not that nice. Going to a holiday destination on your own in the middle of winter is even not nicerer.

Admittedly Southwark isn't a huge improvement, but there's a cracking real ale pub on the way home, and I get to go home. So long as I don't end up in Leicester.
            what's the commute like?

Comment

It's Barney Stinson. Aka Doogie Howser MD.
              Nope I've no idea who that is!
              Not very good at this popular culture lark am I?
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I have never had a problem sitting around in hotels on my own. In fact I get quite annoyed when I have to bring the family (it ruins the peace )

If you are in Southwark there is the Wheatsheaf in the Borough market that is very nice beer pub

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  what's the commute like?
                  A doddle. Snooze on train from Luton to Blackfriars. Walking snooze to office (5 mins).

Comment

A doddle. Snooze on train from Luton to Blackfriars. Walking snooze to office (5 mins).
                    Total time?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                      Total time?
                      5 mins to station. 35 mins on train. 5 min walk. Ummm, 45 minutes at a push.

Comment

Working...
                      X