• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boom boom

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boom boom"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    Well done Suity!

2 in the bush is worth, erm.... you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Pre-boom !!

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    darn sarf
    sorry, i'm not a southerner, and I have no idea how to spell these slang phrases!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Really good going for dawn sawf. Most London commutes are hellish.
    darn sarf

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    5 mins to station. 35 mins on train. 5 min walk. Ummm, 45 minutes at a push.
    Really good going for dawn sawf. Most London commutes are hellish.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    And you have no excuse for not getting out for London drinks.

Have a tentative
    Oh yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Jersey is a holiday destination. Going to a holiday destination on your own is not that nice. Going to a holiday destination on your own in the middle of winter is even not nicerer.

Admittedly Southwark isn't a huge improvement, but there's a cracking real ale pub on the way home, and I get to go home. So long as I don't end up in Leicester.
    And you have no excuse for not getting out for London drinks.

Have a tentative

F Me, takes me longer from Tottenham to CW.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Total time?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    A doddle. Snooze on train from Luton to Blackfriars. Walking snooze to office (5 mins).
    Total time?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    what's the commute like?
    A doddle. Snooze on train from Luton to Blackfriars. Walking snooze to office (5 mins).

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Jersey is a holiday destination. Going to a holiday destination on your own is not that nice. Going to a holiday destination on your own in the middle of winter is even not nicerer.

Admittedly Southwark isn't a huge improvement, but there's a cracking real ale pub on the way home, and I get to go home. So long as I don't end up in Leicester.
    I have never had a problem sitting around in hotels on my own. In fact I get quite annoyed when I have to bring the family (it ruins the peace )

If you are in Southwark there is the Wheatsheaf in the Borough market that is very nice beer pub

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

It's Barney Stinson. Aka Doogie Howser MD.
    Nope I've no idea who that is!
    Not very good at this popular culture lark am I?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied

what's the commute like?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post

How's that ?

Nice result! I have to say that I love Jersey and would find it hard not to want to work there given the chance.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Ahem, where's my dancing bananas?

How's that ?

Nice result! I have to say that I love Jersey and would find it hard not to want to work there given the chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X