• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP form their own EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    David Cameron and Nigel Farage are on the terrace of the House of Commons having a drink, it's sunny but gusty and the wind blows David's hat off his head and in to the river.

"Don't worry David," says Nigel, "I'll get it!" and he jumps over the wall and in to the river.

However there is no splash. David peers over the wall and to his surprise sees Nigel walking on water. Nigel strolls across the surface of the Thames picks up David's hat and takes it back to him in front of the entire House of Commons press lobby.

The next day the headlines read: "Nigel Farage Can't Swim!"
    LOL! Love it. I'm going to stick that on the wall of the Ladies' in my local when I get home!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Come on, there must be SOMETHING that UKIP are doing wrong?
      Well they're cheating the taxpayer and not doing their job:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

UKIP is also one of the only parties to receive substantial criticism on aesthetic grounds, largely as a result of its unfortunate decision to pick fuchsia as an official colour. Reading their garish, multicoloured campaign material can cause temporary blindness.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Row over 'misleading' UKIP by-election leaflet - Manchester Evening News

UKIP green energy critic cashes in on solar panels | The Times

'Welfare is the cancer of the nation' former UKIP MEP Godfrey Bloom tells Cambridge students | Cambridge News | Latest News Headlines From Cambridge City & Cambridgeshire | National News By Cambridge News

Comment

You gottalove him though. Cheeky scamp.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Comment

He was probably misquoted.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                  Maybe let the Netherlands join too - just to spite the EU. English speaking, the Dutch gave us our Bill of Rights and a royal connection with King William III.
                  The French gave us the doomsday book and the Germans our modern national identity. We had better invite them too.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

UKIP. Love Europe, hate the EU.

Let's see how they do today in the Wythenshawe and Sale East by-election. Well I hope.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Well it's a good idea, provided that, unlike the EU, it doesn't morph into some monstrosity far beyond its original concept. Also, I have never heard of UKIP express dislike towards Europeans, it's more towards the EU and its bureaucrats. I don't like that contemptible lot, either. No more than I like our own busybodies.

Moreover, whilst the Eurocrats might snub the UK to preserve their pride, I doubt that the countries which trade with it within the EU would willingly shoot themselves in the foot to maintain the dignity of some crooks who rule them from afar.
                      Last edited by Zero Liability; 13 February 2014, 22:47.

Comment

Working...
                      X