• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The world today....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are always reasons for adultery - basically if it comes to this then the family should have divorced in the first place. In church's laws its a sin, but I say its a choice of every individual to make.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      There are always reasons for adultery - basically if it comes to this then the family should have divorced in the first place. In church's laws its a sin, but I say its a choice of every individual to make.
      Yes, my name is Atw and I just got married. I also just had a young family who are rely on me. Wait I see this fit bird, I fancy her. **** it ill shag her. Oh no my family found out and now my kids are all from a broken home. But it's ok there was a reason for my adultery.

Comment

Adultery implies that two parties agreed to it - if it happens then clearly marriage is not happy one and should be broken up: adultery is just a sign of bad things, not root cause of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Adultery implies that two parties agreed to it - if it happens then clearly marriage is not happy one and should be broken up: adultery is just a sign of bad things, not root cause of them.
          Yes, so the prostitute you paid agreed to sleep with you and you agree to sleep with them; two parties. "Sorry kids, im a selfish retard who puts my dick before your needs".

Comment

Its a choice that every individual makes.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Its a choice that every individual makes.
              I agree

Comment

Every man is responsible for their own life - for the choices that he or she makes: not God, not anything else, but the person - adultery is a choice (usually bad, but sometimes right), but its the choice for human beings to make - god has got nothing to do with it.

Comment

hmm

"Why fool around with hamburger when you have steak at home?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4790313.stm

seems there is a link!

me I like mine rare !
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X