• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the pagans worship....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    .... pagans, self styled atheists, unbelievers, you know the majority who frequent this board.
    Pagan and athiests are totally different things. Our country was full of pagan people, worshipping nature and the like as I understand it until the lies spread by "good" christian people came into fashion.

Why is Christmas celebrated in December? Jesus was not born in December - this just fitted in with pagan festivals held at the time to help try and merge the new faith in with current fetival periods in this country.

The same with Easter if you look into it I think although I am sure some god botherer somewhere has found reasons as to why this fits in with their lies, christians have a knack of doing that - the hand is faster than the eye...

Anyway, take your imposter God and just bugger off, I am off to go drink cider, get naked in a field and have a laugh, far better than living in fear of the devil, satan or whatever you want to call him - satan did not exist until you tools created him anyway.

There is no hell Chico, apart from the fact that we are all doomed to live, love and then die, a hard concept for the weak minded to grasp I guess and this is why you look for an afterlife and a purspose to life. Don't be afraid, embrace life and embrace your impending doom. There is no magic apart from the magic of science and an ever expandig universe - a reality too harsh for your poor brain to handle maybe?

Go bother someone who wants to be converted, you can usually find depressed and misguided people looking for a cause in sheltered housing, drop in centres and anywhere else where the unfortunate hang out - get to them before the muslims though as they seem to be on a recruitment drive at the moment.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

You are doomed!!! I mean that literally.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by ferret
        Pagan and athiests are totally different things. Our country was full of pagan people, worshipping nature and the like as I understand it until the lies spread by "good" christian people came into fashion.

Why is Christmas celebrated in December? Jesus was not born in December - this just fitted in with pagan festivals held at the time to help try and merge the new faith in with current fetival periods in this country.

The same with Easter if you look into it I think although I am sure some god botherer somewhere has found reasons as to why this fits in with their lies, christians have a knack of doing that - the hand is faster than the eye...

Anyway, take your imposter God and just bugger off, I am off to go drink cider, get naked in a field and have a laugh, far better than living in fear of the devil, satan or whatever you want to call him - satan did not exist until you tools created him anyway.

There is no hell Chico, apart from the fact that we are all doomed to live, love and then die, a hard concept for the weak minded to grasp I guess and this is why you look for an afterlife and a purspose to life. Don't be afraid, embrace life and embrace your impending doom. There is no magic apart from the magic of science and an ever expandig universe - a reality too harsh for your poor brain to handle maybe?

Go bother someone who wants to be converted, you can usually find depressed and misguided people looking for a cause in sheltered housing, drop in centres and anywhere else where the unfortunate hang out - get to them before the muslims though as they seem to be on a recruitment drive at the moment.
        Eloquently put
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You are doomed!!! I mean that literally.
          So are you. You're just a simple fool wasting your time, pretending otherwise.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well said!

Chico when you find a religion where for every joined man at least 10 beautiful women guaranteed to do everything he wishes for, then post on here, but until then just

**** ***!

Comment

Not surprising that the pagans find comfort here with each other. I will stand as the sole voice of reason and truth. The minute the majority of opinion agrees with me, would be the minute I know that I have left the straight and narrow path.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Here is a pagan woman for you chico:

Comment

Not surprising that the pagans find comfort here with each other. I will stand as the sole voice of reason and truth. The minute the majority of opinion agrees with me, would be the minute I know that I have left the straight and narrow path.
                  There's a bit of a contradiction there old chap. Does that mean if you succeed in converting most people, it's all wrong because the majority believe?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico - if you press Alt-F4 you will see God before you...

Comment

Chico,

How's your big-hitting IT career in Docklands going? Or was that a blatant lie contrary to your rules?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X