• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gittins Gal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I don't actually understand what motivates someone to write reams of tedious pish on sites like this under a nom de plume.
    minestrone
    Posts 11,506

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I think I've given GG enough exercise for one day; can someone else take over for a bit?
      Actually, in view of new developments I cannot urge anyone to tangle with GG. She's got a BTEC.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Actually, in view of new developments I cannot urge anyone to tangle with GG. She's got a BTEC.
        She's got an itchy negging finger, and she's not afraid to use it! Although, I claim the honour of her first neg, apparently [preen].

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Hi Gricer. Can we have a crossover episode, possibly where you and Malc stumble upon GG's woodland loggia and hilarious hi-jinx ensue?
          Great idea!

So GG's in her loggia wearing a onesie while watching Dominic West in the Wire, having rustled up a delicious free range organic supper using her awesome OND Food Tech powers ...

... over to you Gricer old chap !

Comment

Working...
          X