• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Corbyn is anti elite boomer media politico types that have raped London for all it is worth. London today is like Ancient Rome. With a few rich slave owners and thousands of slaves.
    Drinking at breakfast? Very sad to see.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      +1 The police state is alive and well on CUK. You may not agree with what NWP2C is saying (and he does talk a lot of bollox granted) but to just ban him for 20 days means you've lost the argument already.
      Seems like any criticism of Israel makes you a racist when nothing could be further from the truth.

By the way I think Israeli dates are not as sweet as Palestinian ones = a criticism of Israel = anti-semitic = 7 day ban? What a joke...
      What a load of bollocks, CUK has started to slip slowly down a path of hatred, misogyny and blatant racism, unfortunately just like the rest of the web theses days where people can hide behind anonymity, if I believed for a second the likes of FLC would be as pervy on a client site as he pretends to be on here he would never work again, but we know that some people pretend to be someone else when they can, the truth is its normally the sad billy no mates who still live with their mum.

Now I never saw NWP2C's posts, you may have agreed with them, and you may think the mods over reacted, but tough ship, you're not forced to stay here so funk off and don't come back, if it turns out the mods are being too draconian then the forum will die as more and more people will walk away, I hope this is not the case.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        if I believed for a second the likes of FLC would be as pervy on a client site as he pretends to be on here he would never work again, but we know that some people pretend to be someone else when they can, the truth is its normally the sad billy no mates who still live with their mum.
        I live with AndyW's mum

Comment

What a load of bollocks, CUK has started to slip slowly down a path of hatred, misogyny and blatant racism, unfortunately just like the rest of the web theses days where people can hide behind anonymity, if I believed for a second the likes of FLC would be as pervy on a client site as he pretends to be on here he would never work again, but we know that some people pretend to be someone else when they can, the truth is its normally the sad billy no mates who still live with their mum.
          Correct

Now I never saw NWP2C's posts, you may have agreed with them, and you may think the mods over reacted, but tough ship, you're not forced to stay here so funk off and don't come back, if it turns out the mods are being too draconian then the forum will die as more and more people will walk away, I hope this is not the case.
          Actually the mods need to be more draconian.
          From a practical point of view, advertisers are going to be put off.
          It's certainly not a place where anyone intelligent would want to spend too much time anymore.
          There's a limit to how much stupidity, however amusing, one can put up with.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I never said I agreed with them, you don't like my opinion so it must be bollocks...says a a lot about you, as for whether I should be on here or not its got funk all to do with you so I suggest you do one.

Comment

I'm afraid they are more draconian to some, more than others?
              Only going on what I have experienced and observed, Simon?
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I still struggle to see what Ken Livingstone has done wrong. MrsBP referred to "vague whiff of anti-Jewish".

Seems to me its media, trying everything they can to beat Labour up, clutching at straws. They must be really frightened of Corbyn.
                Ken Livingstone didn't get banned from CUK. HTHBIDI
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

What a load of bollocks, CUK has started to slip slowly down a path of hatred, misogyny and blatant racism
                  Can you remember a time when it was different?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Can you remember a time when it was different?
                    When this was all woods and fields
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

NAT is ruining this board.

If I was Mod all this would be green fields again.

MF would make CUK great again.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X