• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Zionist Actress - quits supporting Oxfam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Do you think that not allowing women to drive, work or take part in politics is backwards? I said earlier that all that is not evolving and growing can not be real religion.
    But it is real religion and has been for a long time, its just its their religion and not yours. Thats why religious wars are fought...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm probably not making myself that clear because I kind of agree with you. The institutionalised religion in the modern world does indeed want to keep everybody ignorant to keep it like a cult, what I speak of is the original untarnished religion, unaffected by institutionalisation, bias, politics and selfish interests.
      Rubbish, there's never at any time been religion in an untarnished state, you're trying to paint your belief and religion a credible colour to support your arguments and failing completely.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        But it is real religion and has been for a long time, its just its their religion and not yours. Thats why religious wars are fought...
        I mean to say there is a religion above all religions which is the true religion. All religions have an element of truth within them, but if you can liberate yourself from these labels, cults and look for the universal truth then you would be following religion as it should be.....

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Rubbish, there's never at any time been religion in an untarnished state, you're trying to paint your belief and religion a credible colour to support your arguments and failing completely.
          In a sense yes - religion as we understand it.

Comment

In a sense yes - religion as we understand it.
            I understand religions very clearly, they're all; without exception; instruments for the exercise of political and tribal control, religions have exactly nothing to do with belief.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              I understand religions very clearly, they're all; without exception; instruments for the exercise of political and tribal control, religions have exactly nothing to do with belief.
              So you must be quite well read? Perhaps some studies in theology and philosophy? I should hope so, because if there is something worse than ignorance it's arrogance.... There is an awful lot of literature and full libraries of knowledge and learning, simply closing yourself off and thinking you know it all is the absolute height of ignorance.

Comment

And how many deaths has Jesus or Mohammed or any other son of God led to?
                The banality of your posts on these subjects it just too tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  The banality of your posts on these subjects it just too tiresome.
                  But you obviously read it and had to make a suitable banal comment
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I mean to say there is a religion above all religions which is the true religion. All religions have an element of truth within them, but if you can liberate yourself from these labels, cults and look for the universal truth then you would be following religion as it should be.....
                    You're on drugs aren't you?

Comment

You're on drugs aren't you?
                      Not at all. It's just where my enquiring and questioning is leading me to. Key components to a true religion:
                      - Objectivity
                      - No Finality
                      - Evolution and Growth

All the "religions" you refer to lack in one or more of those areas.

Comment

Working...
                      X