• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lefty Lexicon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He obviously knows about S3 too...

Progressive - describes ideas generally thought up around 40 years ago – that still don't work.
    I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

(Deep breath)

Thanks...

I don't know, I just get very irate when oversensitive groups get given power to effect peoples lives when the bigger picture is just humour, and yet they pull out fragments of words, call it "Islamophobia" and companies get freaked out by it.

It's a symptom of our entire culture being changed from within by malicious, narrow-minded, bitter people who have forgotten about the very spirit that makes us all human.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

These people serve a very useful purpose as to show things that people take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          It's a symptom of our entire culture being changed from within by malicious, narrow-minded, bitter people who have forgotten about the very spirit that makes us all human.
          Well said, that man.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            Here's where the action started:

Muslim Public Affairs Committee

http://forum.mpacuk.org/showthread.p...7&page=1&pp=20

Notice the Christian Public Affairs Committe didn't complain about the Christian references.

It's a shame when someone cannot write an article that was clearly tongue-in-cheek and a bunch of oversensitive, blinkered, nothing better to do apart from vent their twisted, bitter views on every aspect of a culture they despise gets the guy the sack, which will happen because he'll never recover from this.
            It's a sad, sad time for our country. It's ruined. Fucking ruined....
            That is one scary forum - there was only one moderate viewpoint - the rest OMFG!!! If they're all like that it's no wonder that...............oops better stop there before I have a visit from the NL thought police

Comment

Blessed are the cheesemakers!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X