• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
    When Man City missed out on the CL to spurs a few years ago, they went out and signed Carlos Tevez, David Silva and YaYa Toure (among others). Players don't care about the manager (speaking generally here), money talks, and at the moment, Utd are struggling to be heard.
    Established star players don't, but younger up and coming ones do I think. Which is where Fergie had & Wenger and Mourinho have an advantage. I think Brendan Rogers is starting to build the same sort of rep, he's blooded a lot of new talent at Liverpool so younger players will look at that and think yeah I have a chance of making it here. You would think Moyes would do the same if the talent were waiting in the wings, which kind of implies that it isn't.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Established star players don't, but younger up and coming ones do I think. Which is where Fergie had & Wenger and Mourinho have an advantage. I think Brendan Rogers is starting to build the same sort of rep, he's blooded a lot of new talent at Liverpool so younger players will look at that and think yeah I have a chance of making it here. You would think Moyes would do the same if the talent were waiting in the wings, which kind of implies that it isn't.
      He did it with Adnan - so I don't think he is against it. The thing that drives me nuts is why he keeps playing Young ahead of Nani, Adnan, Zaha (gone to cardiff now I know) and just about any other winger in the squad! Everytime I hear young is either starting or coming on I let out a massive scream!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        He did it with Adnan - so I don't think he is against it. The thing that drives me nuts is why he keeps playing Young ahead of Nani, Adnan, Zaha (gone to cardiff now I know) and just about any other winger in the squad! Everytime I hear young is either starting or coming on I let out a massive scream!
        It's frustrating for the neutral as well h
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
        X