• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I gay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    should I seek counselling?
    How did it go?

Comment

Yes! Get a VAN!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Yes! Get a VAN!
        WHS

Comment

Am I gay?
          Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Yes! Get a VAN!

Comment

The Beemer is perfect for my wife. You may be Trans.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              The Beemer is perfect for my wife. You may be Trans.
              MTT probably would...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

... should I seek counselling?
                You need counselling

Comment

I was looking at a Z4 now I'm a permie, so a Z4M for a contractor makes sense.

That said, I ended up going for a Focus ST for the practicality side.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'm still in the new car procurement process as lease is up on mine next month.

Narrowed it down to a Lexus RX450h with the contractor friendly payment plan.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Warranty runs out on the Bentley next March. Decided to run it as is for now, then maybe replace it with a newer one when I retire in a couple of years (hoping I don't get hit with an engine out before then).
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X