• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve.com down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here....

Friday, 10th Jan @ 14:00

Comment

Stil down 09:00 11/1.

Anyone else ?

Boo2

Comment

I've got it up, so to speak. Logged in ok, it's got all my saved searches and there's stuff posted yesterday evening I can see, go into the main advert and get as far as 'apply' - doesn't seem anything wrong

Just via firefox - i haven't tinkered with any cookies or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          I've got it up, so to speak. Logged in ok, it's got all my saved searches and there's stuff posted yesterday evening I can see, go into the main advert and get as far as 'apply' - doesn't seem anything wrong

Just via firefox - i haven't tinkered with any cookies or anything.
          Well it's stil broken for me, no login page and just some trash blurb with
          This Page Is Under Construction - Coming Soon!
          at the top right. Are you sure you pressed F5 to refresh your browser ? I'm also using FF btw (v22).

Boo

Comment

Works for me - redirects to this URL IT Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Healthcare Jobs

Comment

Working...
            X