• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Toy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you got it in the Matte Black

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Too much work and arsehole drivers. I'll film yer 'incident's with my new toy.

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Too much work and arsehole drivers. I'll film yer 'incident's with my new toy.

Looks great - While stuck in a traffic jam, I've sometimes fantasized about having a droid like that which could take off from the roof rack, fly ahead and beam back aerial images of whatever if anything is causing the jam!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Looks great - While stuck in a traffic jam, I've sometimes fantasized about having a droid like that which could take off from the roof rack, fly ahead and beam back aerial images of whatever if anything is causing the jam!
          Tech not getting so far away from that. The version I've ordered has GPS nav and first person perspective control so I can use a tablet or goggles to fly the thing - real drone stuff. Too many features to mention, Google DJI Phantom and look at the vids on YouTube.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

To the OP - will you use it for commuting?
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Tech not getting so far away from that. The version I've ordered has GPS nav and first person perspective control so I can use a tablet or goggles to fly the thing - real drone stuff. Too many features to mention, Google DJI Phantom and look at the vids on YouTube.
              Can you get some guns strapped to it so you can shoot the fecking cyclists?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I hope you got it in the Matte Black
                Nope, green and white. Black is sooooo last year dahling

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                To the OP - will you use it for commuting?

No. Got the cheap steel single speed for that. This is the posh bike for club rides etc on nice days. Still have my old Specialized Allez that has now been relegated to winter trainer status.

Went out this morning and did about 70 miles, glad I didn't take the new bike as although it stayed dry the roads were wet and the amount of muck coming off them was horrible.
                Last edited by DaveB; 5 January 2014, 16:00.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Just picked it up and had it fitted.

But with these wheels.

Looked at tomorrows weather forecast and it may have to stay indoors for a few days
                  What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    What is it?
                    It's one of those new fangled Bicycle things that seem to be all the rage at the moment. I thought I might give it a try and see what all the fuss was about.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You could by a car for that
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X