• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before the people rise up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Amazing that they can get so bloody fat on caviar.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Amazing that they can get so bloody fat on caviar.
      You just need to eat enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        However bad the regime is in the NK, it is rather hypocritical of the west to criticise the execution of one man when the US has executed hundreds each year. Moreover, the drone attack of yesterday killed two complete families in a wedding convoy in Yemen, very little media coverage about that.
        Well, in USA people don't get executed few days after suddenly losing their political position.

I certainly don't feel sorry for one of the regime scumbags getting what he was dishing out to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          You just need to eat enough of it.
          You can't eat enough caviar to get fat here because fatty Kim and the Kim family have eaten it all.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Really, the queen head of state and a choice between two corrupt ******* as PM?
            exactly, the way parliamentary candidates are selected is the main problem in the UK, the way some parts of the country have disproportionate representation, and so on. one thing I heard today is that there are only 20 working class MP's left in parliament... the whole political process is dominated by far too small a part of society.

I'm expecting people to rise up here never mind in Korea, probably immigration will finally get too ridiculous or something

Comment

Christ here we go. Western democracies are as bad as North Korea.

Get a grip everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Well, in USA people don't get executed few days after suddenly losing their political position.

I certainly don't feel sorry for one of the regime scumbags getting what he was dishing out to others.
                Yes, I have to agree with you. American politicians mysteriously die in car accidents moreover, the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yes, I have to agree with you. American politicians mysteriously die in car accidents moreover, the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
                  That's good. The proportion of their population currently incarcerated will be very small then.

Oh, wait...

Comment

At least in USA people have guns so they can defend themselves against rogue police

Comment

the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
                      Of course they do, your gurning idiot.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X