• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cowboydave = AussieLong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post
    On this thread:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ability-9.html

You appear to have been embarrassed by a bunch of mere developers. The community of posters you seem to think you are above, from reading old posts.

You can't work out that stats problem so you've run off to hide. Even cowboydave can see you have shown yourself up to be a fraud on that thread. You don't know your business do you!?

I didn't see your contribution to that thread. Anyone who knows anything about stats knows that probability is the first thing you study and the first thing you forget, since you never use it on a day to day basis.
    But you're right I have forgotten my probability and need to revise it.
    Still doesn't change the fact that you are a cretin.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      So you are AussieLong.
      And you
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X