• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any irons on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Those Gay Villagers are students are from down South. Like Stoke way....
    They have sex in Stoke now?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Rugby is gaining popularity on here...
      tatiana cutts can't be a common name? Lets see what google says...

Oh

In 2009, my third year at Oxford, I went through what psychiatrists later told me was a ‘major psychotic episode.’ ‘Psychosis’ (from the Greek ψυχή “psyche”, for mind/soul, and -ωσις “-osis”, for abnormal condition) is a ‘generic term for a mental state often described as involving a loss of contact with reality’ (Wikipedia special). Before it happened to me I would have said, without hesitation, that there was a kind of person who was sane, and a kind of person who was not-sane, and that I was firmly in the former category. I was wrong on both counts. This is my story.
      Still, glad she's made a full recovery. And explains why it's for a mental health charity - not that the wail seems too concerned about that. Perhaps they just don't have google?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        They have sex in Stoke now?
        Stoke? Top boys. Very naughty.

Comment

4 posts.
          It was 7 posts, I underestimated Cojak's patience.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            And explains why it's for a mental health charity - not that the wail seems too concerned about that. Perhaps they just don't have google?
            Yep, apparently £1 from each £10 sale goes to charity... Are their costs seriously that high, or else where is the rest of the money going?

Comment

It was 7 posts, I underestimated Cojak's patience.
              I forgot that she drove to client co so additional post may appear before the hammer of acceptability would be swung.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
              X