• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Reputation Received (463979737 point(s) total)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some seriously powerful people have been giving me reps as I now have 644,342,077. 180m rep points in a few hours must be some sort of record...

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
      I don't check my reputation very often but decided to have a look today and it's showing the grand sum of 463,979,737 reputation points. Is the reputation system broken or has someone slipped me a few extra points here and there?

Also, I understand the little green box is positive rep, are little black boxes negative rep? If so, there are some strange people out there giving negative rep for some pretty normal businessy posts...
      50% of my reps (all 6 of them!) are negative. And 66.66% of the negs are from MF...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
        MF by any chance?
        The nice thing about the new broken rep, is that even a little inconsequential rep from the likes of me or the OP is enough to drop him way down the rep list.

Which reminds me, I must spread...

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
          The nice thing about the new broken rep, is that even a little inconsequential rep from the likes of me or the OP is enough to drop him way down the rep list.

Which reminds me, I must spread...
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You all repped out for today now? Open house on negging MF folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
              HTH
              You forgot the **** insults. Are you sure you're cut out for negging?

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
                You forgot the **** insults. Are you sure you're cut out for negging?
                Shut it. You snivelling ars*wipe, bedwetting, chunting winker!

Comment

The rep system was good when it was anonymous but since the rep leaks it has now become completely useless and just tedious. Why it has not been turned off I dont know.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                  X