• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whites only flights!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PropertyCrashUK
    According to latest news releases two of the men suspects arrested are WHITE Anglo-Saxon Britains who have converted to Islam.
    One of them is apparently the son of a Tory agent. The only thing we can do is ban all Conservatives from flights.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I propose that only secular Taoists should be allowed to fly.

Simple.

Comment

Spetsnaz, the Russian special forces bury the bodies Chechen terrorists at a secret location. They wrap the bodies in bacon and send the photographs to the relatives. Muslims believe they will not go to heaven if they buried in an unclean manner.
        HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Agree with HypedD. This is a malign creed from its most fundamental principles upwards that is incompatible with Western freedoms and democracy and it's about time we started to address its presence in our midst.

In its actual remedies it's barbaric. Anyone who can seriously criticise drunkeness and promiscuity in the UK while simultaneously advocating that apostates should be killed, adulterers should be stoned to death and petty theives have their hands cut off has something seriously wrong with their sense of values.

There is a confusion of philosophy with the adherents. Sure, most Muslims are as nice as anyone else and not all would go along with those ideas, but the essential decency of most people has never stopped malign ideas taking hold throughout history.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

i think all the women who convert to islam have a fanatsy or fetish of being beaten to hell, spanked and being submissive to a male which islam generously provides

Comment

Originally posted by vetran
              Have any of you been watching Sharia TV ?

My God (Blessings be upon him) its scary, one learned scholar suggested it was OK to beat the wife if you left no marks?????

One lady asked if she should be accompanied everywhere by a relative and 2 of the 3 panelists were seriously considering this was required.

They have to change those kind of attitudes if they want to integrate.
              I caught a bit of that show last night, there must have been 100 muslims from all walks of life, doctors, lawyers plus the usual thicko's in the studio when they had a show of hands on who believed in evolution over creationism... 3 hands went up!
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                i think all the women who convert to islam have a fanatsy or fetish of being beaten to hell, spanked and being submissive to a male which islam generously provides

And Anally fisted !

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
                  Spetsnaz, the Russian special forces bury the bodies Chechen terrorists at a secret location.
                  This is despicable practice used to conceal crimes such as torture of innocent people then declared terrorist and their body is never found. This practice does not work too - those guys are not exactly THAT stupid: they can gain special dispensation where they can do anything that contradicts Koran for the higher goal of serving Allah, much like Catholic church was selling forgiveness of future sins.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran
                    Have any of you been watching Sharia TV ?

My God (Blessings be upon him) its scary, one learned scholar suggested it was OK to beat the wife if you left no marks?????

One lady asked if she should be accompanied everywhere by a relative and 2 of the 3 panelists were seriously considering this was required.

They have to change those kind of attitudes if they want to integrate.
                    I saw this by accident last night and there was some fuzzy wuzzy going on about the koran being the absolute word of god and it cannot be changed.

So here is your problem. The word of god, as written by man, cannot be changed.

Having said that if the Catholic church could amend its ways then there is still hope for Islam (lets face it, Islam is going through what Christianity went through a few hundred years ago. So the sooner they can drag themselves in to the 21st century all the better for mankind).

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                      And Anally fisted !
                      You've got this thing about anal fisting, haven't you?
                      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                      X