• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visio 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Oh ja, seriously I don't know how I'd do this quicker in the GUI

dir *.exe /s/a >programs.txt
    Full Linux LAMP server setup remotely just using the CLI in 20 minutes

Linode fun earlier and no prebuilt images either.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Yes, just after I've kicked Steve Ballmer in the nuts hard enough to break his pelvis.
      You could just run around shooting "Developers! Developers! Developers! whilst doing a Monkey dance, well it works for Balmer
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

You think Visio 2013 is bad, try using MS Project 2013 on Win8. It's almost as if a developer decided to get revenge on a world of project managers by making the tool that many clients enforce for project work as painfully awul as possible. Y

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          You don't like it then?
          It's ze ribbon for sure...

Comment

OmniGraffle FTW!!!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              OmniGraffle FTW!!!
              OmniGraffle Pro lets you work with Visio .vsd files.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                What a massive pile of horse droppings. Seriously, the biggest pile of **** wank I have used in years. It makes eclipse look ******* slick.

The next time it crashes I am writing a letter to MS.

Dear Sirs

you are a bunch of *****. I hope all your children are mentally defective, but only because that means they will be able to write a better piece of software than you useless *****.

**** off,

Doodab.
                Good luck with the letter but use notepad, from the sound of it you may struggle with ms word.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  OmniGraffle Pro lets you work with Visio .vsd files.
                  I know, you've told me before
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

At least in Visio 2013 they dropped the Premium edition and merged it with Professional.
                    I really wanted BPMN diagrams in Visio 2010 but I only had Professional (Action pack) whereas you needed Premium to get BPMN included.
                    There are some free BPMN stencils out there but now I have it built in.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                      At least in Visio 2013 they dropped the Premium edition and merged it with Professional.
                      I really wanted BPMN diagrams in Visio 2010 but I only had Professional (Action pack) whereas you needed Premium to get BPMN included.
                      There are some free BPMN stencils out there but now I have it built in.
                      I use Enterprise Architect for that kind of stuff...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X