• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA is a synonym for failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    All this idiot has to do is execute test cases I've given him (because ive worked out the requirements and done all the code while this **** held workshops).

Can't even do that. Comes to me one day before code cut off with a major issue.

The first day I met this **** he was giving it "yeah Im front office, run big projects here". Making out hes billy big potatoes. The **** can barely count.

Every time he comes to my desk he does a walk of shame back to his desk.

He's a hard looking Russian. Theres a good chance this **** is gonna get his head kicked in. Fcking parasite.
    How come an internet hard man such as yourself has a limp handshake? Is you a batty boy?

Comment

A bad workman blames the office tool?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You may mock me now, because we are in the early stages of battle. I'm in the trenches, beating off those that will otherwise overrun us with their oversized specs.

I'm beating them off for all of us, while you sip tea.

Comment

You may mock me now, because we are in the early stages of battle. I'm in the trenches, beating off those that will otherwise overrun us with their oversized specs.

Comment

You may mock me now
            You really are an inadequate little worm.

Comment

You are doing what?!

Comment

Hero you are
                one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You really are an inadequate little worm.
                  Oh cum on Greg. Have you got no sense of humour. You must choke down pole all day I should imagine.

Comment

Oh cum on Greg. Have you got no sense of humour. You must choke down pole all day I should imagine.
                    I have no idea what you are on about, but bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Those specs are quite cool actually; just a shame about the ugly miniature hermaphrodite model.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X