• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A brief note to client of client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I've just started on an "agile" project. I don't seem to be doing anything differently from how I'd normally do it, except there are more meetings.
    What's your role old timer?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Wait till the project is going tits up, then call Suity to the rescue.

Then cue inevitable tragedy.
      Are those projects in trouble before Suity arrives? Or does it happen, by coincidence, once he's there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Are those projects in trouble before Suity arrives? Or does it happen, by coincidence, once he's there?
        Don't want to let facts get in the way here but the last 4 projects were dug out of the tulipe by yours truly.

As you were deluded s

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          What's your role old timer?
          Sorting out the connectivity and interfaces between SAP R/3, BW and TM1, explaining technical concepts in words of one syllable for the offshore team comprised mainly of kids like you.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Sorting out the connectivity and interfaces between SAP R/3, BW and TM1, explaining technical concepts in words of one syllable for the offshore team comprised mainly of kids like you.
            As long as they're keeping you busy

Comment

And extremely highly paid.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Suck it up bitch and think of the money!
                I only make the product, some other poor sod does the implementations. I try and make it as easy as possible for them but there is only so much you can do....
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X