• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am being taken to court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    You should have had one of these.
    Well spotted, cheap too. I will get one.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

There is only one kind of whiplash dodgy is interested in paying for, and it's not the kind you get in car accidents.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Suity handbags you
        Can you not send your man Terry to give her a bit of a slap? Show her what whiplash is all about?

Comment

Women are by nature mostly vindictive. They bear grudges and they manipulate. A man will just go out and punch someone and then move on. I have seen it before and most of these witches work in HR. Fortunately many of them are not very clever. I think I have found one
          So when the court case happens, there'll be a recruitment agent, some ambulance chasing solicitors and a compensation chasing HR numpty all in one room at the same time.

There'll never be a better opportunity for the Contractor Liberation Army.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            So when the court case happens, there'll be a recruitment agent, some ambulance chasing solicitors and a compensation chasing HR numpty all in one room at the same time.

There'll never be a better opportunity for the Contractor Liberation Army.
            Bring an investment banker as your character witness and you're on.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You don't need to report the accident to the police as you exchanged details at the scene. It's a minor bump the police wouldn't give a toss and certainly you've not lost because you didn't tell them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                You don't need to report the accident to the police as you exchanged details at the scene. It's a minor bump the police wouldn't give a toss and certainly you've not lost because you didn't tell them.
                Where do the police come into it? My point scoring was based on the fact that he wouldn't have told his insurance company and it turned out dodgy had been dodgy and not told them....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Where do the police come into it? My point scoring was based on the fact that he wouldn't have told his insurance company and it turned out dodgy had been dodgy and not told them....
                  The point is will anyone be bothered whether I told them or not and will it have any bearing on the case?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by dodgyagent View Post
                    the point is will anyone be bothered whether i told them or not and will it have any bearing on the case?
                    ianal

hth
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The point is will anyone be bothered whether I told them or not and will it have any bearing on the case?
                      Why not ask someone who is qualified to give legal advice?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X