• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Brillo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Which explains his absence then.
    admin banned him for his own sanity I think. Or is he unbanned?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      He was banned with permission to email when he wished to be unbanned. Simon hasn't heard from him via linkedin though which is a bit rare....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I thought he was banned for one day. The bloke had shut himself off from PMs, made more and more angry posts, also made reference to being attacked by his wife, spending time in prison, losing his kids and AFAIK he was hit hard by BN66. It's enough to put a chap in a less than cheerful mood.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I thought he was banned for one day. The bloke had shut himself off from PMs, made more and more angry posts, also made reference to being attacked by his wife, spending time in prison, losing his kids and AFAIK he was hit hard by BN66. It's enough to put a chap in a less than cheerful mood.
          And worse than that, SimonMac had been in personal contact with him. That alone is enough to make you want to do yourself in.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            And worse than that, SimonMac had been in personal contact with him. That alone is enough to make you want to do yourself in.
            It could be worse for him, he could be in personal contact with you.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I have a nasty feeling that it might not be a laughing matter.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I have a nasty feeling that it might not be a laughing matter.
                Shall I ask SY01 hound?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oi fatboy, you coming to the Christmas Parteeee so I can smack you on the nose
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Oi fatboy, you coming to the Christmas Parteeee so I can smack you on the nose
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

He was banned for insulting recruitment agents
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X