• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrifying news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masonryan View Post
    Exactly. Just another example of the atheists being completely wrong, yet seek to promote themselves as intellectually superior for some reason?
    Religious People Branded As Less Intelligent Than Atheists In Provocative New Study
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      Is that because they (like most people) never bother talking to you?
      Of course they don't, they're in league with the agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Of course they don't, they're in league with the agents.
        How did you find out about that!?!?!?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

How did you find out about that!?!?!?
          I'm in league with them too. I thought we all were

<secret handshake>

Comment

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I'm in league with them too. I thought we all were

<secret handshake>
              Ah <secret handshake> , in that case - I have no idea what you are talking about. Who ever heard of such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Like a certain contractor <cough> preaching about agents?

****tard.
                Words that match the pattern "????tard" - OneLook Dictionary Search

Religious People Branded As Less Intelligent Than Atheists In Provocative New Study Unfortunately stupid people read this kind of thing and draw the false conclusion that because they're an atheist, they are more intelligent. Of course, even stupider people might use this as a reason to become an atheist, which, over time, as the morons march, will result in religious people being the more intelligent sector of the community.

"The findings pertain to the average intelligence of religious and non-religious people, but they don't necessarily apply to any single person. Knowing that a person is religious would not lead me to bet any money on whether or not the person is intelligent."
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Words that match the pattern "????tard" - OneLook Dictionary Search

Religious People Branded As Less Intelligent Than Atheists In Provocative New Study Unfortunately stupid people read this kind of thing and draw the false conclusion that because they're an atheist, they are more intelligent. Of course, even stupider people might use this as a reason to become an atheist, which, over time, as the morons march, will result in religious people being the more intelligent sector of the community.
                  Obvious rubbish - they are clearly more intelligent because they are an atheist, not the other way around!!

Although, I am not sure how one can intentionally become and atheist anymore than one can intentionally not believe in fairies.

It reminds me of the last time I saw a heated religious argument between a Christian and a Muslim over who's God was better/real/whatever I suggested that we solve it with a 'prayer off' I would think of a number and both of them could pray to their God and whomever's God gave them the right answer was the winner ... neither was very keen to have a go,

Comment

Although, I am not sure how one can intentionally become and atheist anymore than one can intentionally not believe in fairies.
                    Well quite easily, when one denies the seriousness of sin and wants to pretend there are no consequences of one's behaviour in this life beyond whatever justice dished out by humans... atheism is great for those wishing to live in lah lah land, make-believe world

Comment

Originally posted by masonryan View Post
                      Well quite easily, when one denies the seriousness of sin and wants to pretend there are no consequences of one's behaviour in this life beyond whatever justice dished out by humans... atheism is great for those wishing to live in lah lah land, make-believe world
                      And there's me thinking the 'religious' are the ones wanting to live in a lah lah land make believe world with their imaginary friend.

I'm an atheist and I hope to God I stay one.

Comment

Working...
                      X