• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lou Reed RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I rather liked Lou Reed. One of a kind. Everybody here has got Transformer haven't they?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

RIP Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Even my daughter likes Transformer, and she's yoof.

Comment

Even my daughter likes Transformer, and she's yoof.
          Does she like the man on the back cover, or the man on the back cover?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Does she like the man on the back cover, or the man on the back cover?
            That's odd, the image doesn't display in the post my browser.

Anyway yes, they both look nice lads.

Edit: It does now.

Comment

I rather liked Lou Reed. One of a kind. Everybody here has got Transformer haven't they?
              Odd fact: the drummer on Transformer is John Halsey, who later achieved lasting fame playing the part of Barry Wom, drummer in The Rutles, Eric Idle and Neil Innes's parody of The Beatles.

He's also the landlord of the Castle Inn in Cambridge, and an all-round good fellow.

Comment

Working...
              X