• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lurker UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck SA !

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      They are mainly girls, who are too afraid to talk to you scarey bunch!

ps - I've got a telephone interview this afternoon! Yay! Whoop! Whoop! Yay! If I get a good job I wont have to spend my time on this board with you suckers anymore!!!!
      SA...you're the lady therefore you're the sucker. Good luck for this afternoon...too much time on this board is bad for your health. You only have to look at Zeity to know that's true...
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        They are mainly girls, who are too afraid to talk to you scarey bunch!

ps - I've got a telephone interview this afternoon! Yay! Whoop! Whoop! Yay! If I get a good job I wont have to spend my time on this board with you suckers anymore!!!!
        Good luck this afternoon.

If it seems like it isn't going well and you want to ensure that you don't get offered it then use the words 'Yay! Whoop! Whoop! Yay!' at some point.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

[QUOTE=Flubster]SA...you're the lady therefore you're the sucker QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not northern Flubster?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

[QUOTE=SallyAnne]
            Originally posted by Flubster
            SA...you're the lady therefore you're the sucker QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not northern Flubster?
            Afraid not. The furthest north I've been in Birmingham...and it was shut. I'll stick to living on the Soutern Riviera....I'm not hard enough like you Geordies to go our mid-Winter with a string vest on.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Waddya mean?

I'm prettier than Zardoz.
                Relatively speaking, yes.

Comment

I quite frequently turn up as a guest and lurk when I'm at the client's site (5 minutes while I'm chomping at my lunchtime sarnie)

I'm at home this afternoon...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                  X