• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight chilling with Mr N
    Tomorrow: looking at kitchens and kitchen related gadgets (aka pron) for the new house, followed by checking out a potential decorator and his availability and also if he sands and varnishes floors. Later head to the market to get ingredients for Sunday's curry extravaganza with some mates ( am cooking Thai, others Indian and Indonesian)
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I want kittens too
      Come and stroke mine any time you like lady.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Have you already chosen their names?

I did that once and as soon as we took them home we ended up changing their names.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Insert smut here.

E.g. - I would if you were talking about your puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Have you already chosen their names?

I did that once and as soon as we took them home we ended up changing their names.
            My son has chosen them - Mog & Bob. I pointed out that Mog is probably a girls name, but got called a weewee head for my trouble.

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
            Insert smut here.

E.g. - I would if you were talking about your puppies.
            I aim to please.
            Last edited by MaryPoppins; 25 October 2013, 12:14. Reason: I'm a tosser
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
            X