• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vicky Price -its all men's fault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was on telly this morning. She didn't come across as deserving of any sympathy or understanding.

Comment

It's all women's fault

If more beautiful women made themselves readily available for nookie, most men would be too busy to be a criminal!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I've noticed that since they finished their sentences that both her and her ex, Chris Huhne, seem to be constantly in the press. Obviously being a politician and breaking the law (and going to prison) seems to be a lucrative plan b (see Archer and Aitken...)
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Obviously being a politician and breaking the law (and going to prison)
          I think this should be welcomed with an open heart.

More politicians should end up in jail even if the price of that is extra undeserved publicity they get after they get released.

The more of them go to jail the less "special" it's going to be, so the downside will subsist.

I reckon it should be job requirement actually - minimum 12 months in jail before they are allowed to get on the ballot papers, this will show that they are serious and fully appreciate the consequences of their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?
            Everyone in prison is either innocent or it's someone else's fault. That's the problem with our society these days - people don't take responsibility for their actions, it's always someone else's fault.

And if a man walking alone in a forest says something, and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I think this should be welcomed with an open heart.

More politicians should end up in jail even if the price of that is extra undeserved publicity they get after they get released.

The more of them go to jail the less "special" it's going to be, so the downside will subsist.

I reckon it should be job requirement actually - minimum 12 months in jail before they are allowed to get on the ballot papers, this will show that they are serious and fully appreciate the consequences of their actions.
              Can we send B'liar & co?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Women are far more likely to commit crime when suffering from PMT. And PMT is aggravated by men saying the wrong thing (or anything). So yes, it's all your fault.

http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/2/4/...17E%7Dti31.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                  Everyone in prison is either innocent or it's someone else's fault. That's the problem with our society these days - people don't take responsibility for their actions, it's always someone else's fault.

I think that's probably always been the case in prisons.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Women are far more likely to commit crime when suffering from PMT. And PMT is aggravated by men saying the wrong thing (or anything) (or nothing).
                    ftfy
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Women are far more likely to commit crime when suffering from PMT. And PMT is aggravated by men saying the wrong thing (or anything). So yes, it's all your fault.

http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/2/4/...17E%7Dti31.pdf
                      Surely women get PMT, and men suffer from it
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X