• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumsnet linky - ok own up DH is a Winker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Precis

She was from a Broken home, she had a procession of 'uncles'.

they have grown up kids together with 2 grand children.

He had an affair a few years ago, its over. But she still doesn't trust him and mentally abuses him by checking up on his emails, texts and calls. For some reason he won't let her near his phone.

He spends too much on buying pigeons. He used to keep them when he was a teenager now is going back to it, she forbidded it! He went ahead anyway.

Her mum was terminally ill he was supportive but sex was not available.

he is now rubbing one out every night and trying to hide it from her.

In the bedroom he did like her dressing up and using lube but didn't want to play with sex toys.

Its all his fault !

what's with all this 'forbid' stuff ?

does anyone here 'forbid' things ? sounds a bit crap to me that does
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Mind you, I think some people would struggle with all the 'straight talking' that goes on in our household.
      Best way. Wife and I are very honest to each other, and have never slept on an argument. Works fine, if a little uncomfortable for friends who sometimes get to hear us air a grievance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Perhaps she's upset about him hiding while jerking it out; maybe she wants to watch him and then...
        make him dip it in a beaker ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          It's a good thing you're both porkers, eh?
          No, it's just me that does the porking.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Precis

She was from a Broken home, she had a procession of 'uncles'.

they have grown up kids together with 2 grand children.

He had an affair a few years ago, its over. But she still doesn't trust him and mentally abuses him by checking up on his emails, texts and calls. For some reason he won't let her near his phone.

He spends too much on buying pigeons. He used to keep them when he was a teenager now is going back to it, she forbidded it! He went ahead anyway.

Her mum was terminally ill he was supportive but sex was not available.

he is now rubbing one out every night and trying to hide it from her.

In the bedroom he did like her dressing up and using lube but didn't want to play with sex toys.

Its all his fault !
            In other words he is a typical IT contractor
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              In other words he is a typical IT contractor
              Margins down this month then?

Comment

How am I tagged in a thread I've only just commented on?

I haven't read the link, the summary I'm getting here is hilarious enough!
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Margins down this month then?

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I've read it now and am almost entirely baffled by the entire post. Her typos are quite funny though:

as I walked in h leapt out of the bed like there'd beef an explosion

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Maybe we should try to make our site inaccessible to outsiders with acronyms too.

SY is a bw, etc.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X