• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1000 a night, Dodgy wouldn't get into bed for that!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be a benefit in kind with such a profession?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What would be a benefit in kind with such a profession?
      All that lingerie I guess, Hector would argue it's dual use
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        If prostitution is illegal, how is an honest girl on the game supposed to pay her share of taxes? Seems a bit arse about to prosecute her for tax dodging.
        It's not illegal but pimping is.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Top models are artificially skinny to the point of ugliness. I don't know what hookers cost but to me £1000 sounds rather high-end, she looks like a cleaner!
          Did somebody mention a cleaner?

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
            It's not illegal but pimping is.
            Dodgy is illegal
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I remember the time the old man made £1000 in one night. We still keep on display the letter of appreciation from the Military Maritime Fleet of the USSR.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                £1000 for that?!
                I expect that value is defined not on looks but on the quality of service provided

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I expect that value is defined not on looks but on the quantity of service provided
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X