• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In my short time on here....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    11. HyperD wan*s on his curtains
    I actually wank in permies coffee and call it cappuccino.

[off topic] Hey LB - been making my own pizzas recently - dough from scratch and passata, pepperoni, chillis, onions, fresh paprika, mushrooms. Very nice, quick, easy and cheap.

Any pizza tips?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

wank on pizza for that authentic cheese topping...
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Und get ze schmega off der foresckinnen for dat parmasanen taszten!
        "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Davros!"

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD

[off topic] Hey LB - been making my own pizzas recently - dough from scratch and passata, pepperoni, chillis, onions, fresh paprika, mushrooms. Very nice, quick, easy and cheap.

Any pizza tips?
          You are so right, making your own pizza is delicious and so easy. I'm a classicist myself and stick to the original and (IMO) best... fresh tomato, basil, mozzarella and nowt else. Loads of toppings doesn't really float my boat except occasionally when I fancy anchovies and black olives.

Now what I'd really like is one of these, for that authentic wood-fired flavour...

I'm going to Bentley's next week and am very much looking forward to sampling Richard Corrigan's cooking and seeing what he's done to the old place. Been to any good places recently?

Comment

Yes, the authentic oven to give it that smoky, crusty feel. Wonder if an open/closed BBQ Weber grill would suffice?

Bentleys - never been but would love to go - might treat wife and myself sometime.

Been too busy the last month - spent most of my time cooking rather than going out - got deadline in Oct for one client, Nov for another and then Dec for another project. Just did 18 hours yesterday and am knackered... good turnover this year though!!!! Might us it as an escuse to go out to the fine establishments.

Comment

Good job I'm a contractor then!
              How is your nieghbours daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                Good job I'm a contractor then!
                How is your nieghbours daughter?
                LOL! She's been mysteriously quiet the last week or two. I can only assume that she knows an IT contractor who showed her the picture and now there's an imminent police enquiry going on...

However, I spoke to the younger daughter yesterday who popped round (and is about to go to university) and wanted to borrow my pump.

So I gave her one.

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
                  SASguru sold his curtains, they were an uneccessary depriciating assett in an extremely volatile market But i dare say he wanked on em first !!
                  Curtains! Who has curtains now? How very provincial of you, old bean
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

went here the other day with a special friend ;0)http://www.sarastro-restaurant.com/about_us.html

nice place, looks like minture west end show...recomended
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

LOL! She's been mysteriously quiet the last week or two. I can only assume that she knows an IT contractor who showed her the picture and now there's an imminent police enquiry going on...

However, I spoke to the younger daughter yesterday who popped round (and is about to go to university) and wanted to borrow my pump.

So I gave her one.

Is this one of those Penis pumps?
                      Funny sort of girls round you way HyperD

Comment

Working...
                      X