• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Chico mentally ill?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my youth I was very religious and studied the bible in meticulous detail. I later got into science and maths and left my naivety of youth behind me.

It seems to me that either Chico read a different bible to me or he didn't understand a damn word.

Chico old chap, it doesn't really take a great deal of scholarly study of ancient history to realise that the Torah is based on Assyrian fables and fanciful lies. It is no more accurate history than the story of Camelot.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves
      the story of Camelot.
      I'd take Camelot anytime - at least such stories can't be used to kill anyone apart from dragons or for lack of those the nearest thing to them - lizards.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        I'd take Camelot anytime - at least such stories can't be used to kill anyone apart from dragons or for lack of those the nearest thing to them - lizards.
        I hope you're not talking about my trusty minion, Zeitghost.

Comment

In which case, pass the tissue compression eliminator and we'll see who's laughing now.

Comment

I don't think that believing in God or being a member of a religion means you are stupid, would you say for example Donald Knuth is a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Assuming he's real and not a bot, is there a part of his brain that cannot sift and evaluate evidence because it is damaged? I believe, as neuroscientific evidence is beginning to show, that mental illness usually stems from physical damage to the brain. Perhaps he was dropped on his head when a baby.

Sasguru's not mad....the whole world is !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                Sasguru's not mad....the whole world is !
                Well you're not mad. Just stupid.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
                  Donald Knuth is a Christian.
                  Yes but he is smart enough not to push his believes on everyone else and his great book is not full of religious BS.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Yes but he is smart enough not to push his believes on everyone else and his great book is not full of religious BS.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Well you're not mad. Just stupid.

Really ? another low IQ jibe from the one and only

Comment

Working...
                      X