• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Chico mentally ill?"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Well you're not mad. Just stupid.

Really ? another low IQ jibe from the one and only

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Yes but he is smart enough not to push his believes on everyone else and his great book is not full of religious BS.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl
    Donald Knuth is a Christian.
    Yes but he is smart enough not to push his believes on everyone else and his great book is not full of religious BS.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Sasguru's not mad....the whole world is !
    Well you're not mad. Just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Assuming he's real and not a bot, is there a part of his brain that cannot sift and evaluate evidence because it is damaged? I believe, as neuroscientific evidence is beginning to show, that mental illness usually stems from physical damage to the brain. Perhaps he was dropped on his head when a baby.

Sasguru's not mad....the whole world is !

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    I don't think that believing in God or being a member of a religion means you are stupid, would you say for example Donald Knuth is a Christian.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    In which case, pass the tissue compression eliminator and we'll see who's laughing now.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I'd take Camelot anytime - at least such stories can't be used to kill anyone apart from dragons or for lack of those the nearest thing to them - lizards.
    I hope you're not talking about my trusty minion, Zeitghost.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves
    the story of Camelot.
    I'd take Camelot anytime - at least such stories can't be used to kill anyone apart from dragons or for lack of those the nearest thing to them - lizards.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    In my youth I was very religious and studied the bible in meticulous detail. I later got into science and maths and left my naivety of youth behind me.

It seems to me that either Chico read a different bible to me or he didn't understand a damn word.

Chico old chap, it doesn't really take a great deal of scholarly study of ancient history to realise that the Torah is based on Assyrian fables and fanciful lies. It is no more accurate history than the story of Camelot.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Chico is worse because he is the kind of looney that would vote for Bush & Co, it is Chicos of this world who are responsible for religious wars: a simple solution for everyone would be to realise that there is no God, Allah, Buddha etc, and thus all hate derived from fictitious history should go away: once people realise they only got one life they will think twice before losing it quickly.
    Totally agree. The problem with humanity is that the vast majority are stupid and/or poorly educated. Unfortunately, at least in this country, the education system has started pandering to the stupid instead of insisting on rigorous thinking.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    Chico is no worse than Bush.
    Chico is worse because he is the kind of looney that would vote for Bush & Co, it is Chicos of this world who are responsible for religious wars: a simple solution for everyone would be to realise that there is no God, Allah, Buddha etc, and thus all hate derived from fictitious history should go away: once people realise they only got one life they will think twice before losing it quickly.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    He's about as religious as my armpit smell.

He's just a very accomplished and determined troll.

And you lot fall for it everytime. He must be pissing himself.
    Indeed. A quality troll. And hence, entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    Chico a Troll? Yes, but I believe he is genuine with his beliefs.
    Just imagine there are nations full of fanatics like him the only difference being that they follow a different faith.

On the one side there are Jews who say God has given than the land of Israel therefore they have a right to remove the inhabitants. On the Other side you have muslim fanatics who think that Jews kill young kinds and use the blood to make bread. Even worse there are heads of state that say the God told them to invade Iraq. Chico is no worse than Bush.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    He's about as religious as my armpit smell.

He's just a very accomplished and determined troll.

And you lot fall for it everytime. He must be pissing himself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X