• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day out Hampton Court Saturday
    Early start setting up the fete at the local park Sunday and then probably manning the coconut shy again once we're started.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      try tesco goceries or direct if new customer(just use a new email)
      using code XXJNCP £17 off or XXFFCH £15 off £60 spend or £22 groceries for just £40 usind code XXJKP7
      Excellent! My nephew wanted this for his birthday next week - thanks!

Weekend plans: unpacking GF#1.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This weekend I will mostly be stripping wallpaper and painting the lounge. Hopefully out for dinner at somepoint.

@Churchy - Was out there (Playa Blanca) two weeks ago and it was plenty warm. Rioja & Tapas FTW! Enjoy.

Comment

looking on tripadvisor for somewhere to stay in Essaouria, Morroco for a few days as a beach break during our planned Marrakesh city break late October.
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Sleeping. I may have a shave. I may order my new robot.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Sleeping. I may have a shave. I may order my new robot.
              Let us know how you get on with her.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working on SKA v2.0

Comment

Having to buy some mega-expensive black lace up shoes for my sister's wedding.

I'm under strict instructions not to turn up in my usual slip ons, and trainers don't really go with morning coats and striped trousers.

The snag is I'm size 11, with high insteps, and most shoes seem designed more for hobbits and midgets. I could get made to measure, but these days those are £3000 a pop!

Hopefully I can find something suitable in one of the Jermyn Street shoe shops. But shoes they sell are typically anywhere from £1K a pair.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Weekend plans: unpacking GF#1.
                    Ahh you went for the mail order option

Tonight: making Chilli Con Carnie & assembling a bit of flat pack
                    Tomorrow: out with BGG as he does 3 test drives, movie in the eve
                    Sunday:Probably placing an order for the chosen car, & sorting the board games into the new storage.
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Going to Bournemouth/Poole area to look at some houses
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X