• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get up to anything interesting this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
      FTFY
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

You really are a cock sas, you really are. The reality is you've said you couldn't solve what is a very simple problem, that it was driving you nuts and taking up all of your time. now you've got the arse because someone has pointed it out.

All it was, was an elaborate sort of Acrostic and you've been up all day and night. It's almost comical, given the timing of you admitting you are not all that bright, this merely confirms it

Maybe you need more opportunities to comfortably challenge your own ideas, rather than just get angry when people point it out. Also, you need to remember that being questioned, and being wrong, doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

I just adore the way you come on here insisting others have problems, and you none, yet then go on to demonstrate you really are not right in the head.

Wife found a bargain little cottage, made an extremely cheeky offer, explaining no chain, money in the bank, move at their pace etc, and they took it. She's over the moon with her find, and I must admit, it looks a good purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Complete bollux. Frequency analysis is usually the first step for deciphering. .
          The point is they're (presumably) after raw talent so it's very reasonable to expect a low-tech solution that requires very little in terms of pre-requisite knowledge.

Hard as it is to imagine, you may be being too clever.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X