• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diablo III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    To be honest Diablo III was good, but I must have FPS in my veins, as it didn't really absorb my every waking hour.

I have been more addicted to other games, Skyrim (400 hours), Borderlands 1 (Lot of fun multiplayer co-op), and king of them all (prob wasted months) UT2K3, 2K4 and then UT3 which was a major let down and the death of the franchise really. Occasionally jump in for some UT now, but is always UT2k4.

When I was in-between marriages and in London I regularly used to get up at 2a.m. to play UT2004 clan matches with folks in the US.
    Its TF2 for me for FPS action.

Spent far too long play WoW and have now kicked the habit. Saying that I've just started mucking about with EQII, although I'm treating it pretty much as a single player RPG that happens to have other people playing the same game rather than full on MMO mode.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Hairdressers convertible and PS3 games - My, you are having a mid life crisis
      If car choice and teenage behaviour was anything to go by I have been in a 25 year midlife crisis

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        If car choice and teenage behaviour was anything to go by I have been in a 25 year midlife crisis
        Haha, good man.

Comment

Working...
        X