• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Mail float

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine went today at 495.1 I have to admit I thought the price was going to drop back down and settle at around 470

Comment

Still going up. 512 just now. Crikey!
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        Still going up. 512 just now. Crikey!
        It hit 530 this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          It hit 530 this morning!
          Yeah I saw that so off mine went. End of that saga with a couple of extra pennies in the pocket. I will now just sit here with a calculator working out how much I could have made had they give me the full allocation I wanted.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It hit 530 this morning!
            bleedin heck!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Yeah I saw that so off mine went. End of that saga with a couple of extra pennies in the pocket. I will now just sit here with a calculator working out how much I could have made had they give me the full allocation I wanted.
              Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              bleedin heck!
              No, no, no. That way madness lies. They're gone, forget about them and move on.

So I keep telling myself

Comment

No, no, no. That way madness lies. They're gone, forget about them and move on.

So I keep telling myself
                Aye, I made a few quid. Can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Aye, I made a few quid. Can't complain.
                  We're still a few hundred quid better off than AtW.

Spekulating FTW!!

Comment

Wonder what Mr. Cable is gonna say now. £3.30 obviously waaaay to low.

There just might be hope for my £6.50 offer..hmm wonder if I should raise that a bit?
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Its a catch-22 situation, offer to high and there will be no takers, this way under valuing means the govt lost £1bn which in the scheme of things that is nothing, but a good 500,000 voters have a few hundred extra quid to spend which might boost the economy just a little
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X