• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No, it's because you're a munter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    There can be only one (NSFW site):

Female or Shemale. A photo quiz by Rob Manuel / B3ta.

Actually surprisingly I'm wrong:

Female or Shemale 2. A photo quiz from B3ta.

Female or Shemale 3. A photo quiz from B3ta.

I am your Mother Father
    In those photos the shemales' tend to hide their neck.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      She hasn't helped herself by letting the DM dress her up and then post her photo straight under the headline.

I'm sure she looks normal without a DM makeover and fake tan as her own snaps she looks normal.
      Quite. There is something odd about wanting to go and tell your story to a newspaper but that is a separate point.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

'I shouldn't have to dumb down my intelligence or omit to mention my achievements just to make myself more attractive'

She could of course just simply not talk about her achievements because no one is interested.

As far as I'm concerned, a dinner party isn't complete without a bit of an intellectual tussle during dessert'

The looks have nothing to do with why people do not like her.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I have sent her AtW's CV

And told her that his killer app is kept in a cage rather than a datacentre

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I am not sure I like this judging women by their looks.
            The looks have nothing to do with why people do not like her.
            I agree with you twice here DA
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I agree with you twice here DA
              You can now say you have arrived

Comment

And told her that his killer app is kept in a cage rather than a datacentre
                Faraday Cage for security ...

Comment

You can now say you have arrived
                  At a state of insanity?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    TBF, whatever you think of the Mail, their website is very clever at getting clickthrough through the use of obviously manipulative articles. The reaction elicited here was no doubt calculated to the nth degree.
                    Full marks to the munter for going with it, shows she's a game lass after all - or just needs the money.
                    Did you get much of a fee for the photoshoot and article?

Comment

Ugh, god. She's got a book out. What a tosspot.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X