• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much have you saved up this year contracting .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    The answer to this question depends on if you are the tax man or not

you are not a cash in hand multiple book keeping antiques dealer....

or are you?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
      One miiiiiiiillllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiioooooooooon dollars

Comment

There is a very healthy six-figure sum sitting in SG Ltd business a/c. Although some is corp tax and VAT.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've saved up enough to work part time, employ a nanny, cleaner, gardener and buy a property in Berlin cash.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            There is a very healthy six-figure sum sitting in SG Ltd business a/c. Although some is corp tax and VAT.
            100,000.01?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I've saved up enough to work part time, employ a nanny, cleaner, gardener and buy a property in Berlin cash.
              I live off the proceeds from my sale of a Brompton + Hyabusa + Aygo. It is an eco-shed mind.

Comment

I've saved up enought to buy a BTL portfolio of prime central London real estate, a retirement home in Portugal, a stately home in Surrey and *coming soon*, a prime Berlin residence overlooking the Seine. Or is it the Rhine? Matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I've saved up enought to buy a BTL portfolio of prime central London real estate, a retirement home in Portugal, a stately home in Surrey and *coming soon*, a prime Berlin residence overlooking the Seine. Or is it the Rhine? Matters not.

Amateur! You must only work part time from home

Comment

Can you spot the two posts that are close to reality in this thread? (hint: they're both questions)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X