• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Der Untergang/Downfall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned to watch Solaris (1972) again sometime, but found to my annoyance that the DVD case was empty! Cost £35 too.

Mind you, at almost 3 hours it does go on a bit. There's a 10 minute section which is nothing but a close up of one of the crew's ears
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

MF negged me for this - fair enough but it was 00:10 yesterday - pissed?

Oddly, MF also recently negged me for some ages old post a week back, and then shortly after Mudskipper posi-repped me for the same post.

Should I be concerned? Shirley they aren't sockies?

The only negs I get now are from MF, and they are mostly ad-hoc, like saying 'Dull' without any constructive analysis.

Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Planned to watch Solaris (1972) again sometime, but found to my annoyance that the DVD case was empty! Cost £35 too.

Mind you, at almost 3 hours it does go on a bit. There's a 10 minute section which is nothing but a close up of one of the crew's ears
        Also the long scene in the car driving to the space port, was some sort of well deep hidden meaning - turned out it was cos Tarky got out of SU for a bit at a film fest in Japan, and just filmed loads of driving in Hokkaido or whatever (spellchecker) and stuck it in the movie for no reason at all other than he had it in the can..

Now all the arty fukkers analyse the deep meaning when there is none.

Art FFS...

Still a great film, Salyaris - Solaris, cool OS...

Comment

Working...
        X