• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do 24 year olds talk about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I am sure that I was never as wet as the kids we have to suffer in the office these days...
    It's not that they are wet as such but they seem to think if they come across a problem they can pick up the phone and shout/scream/stamp their feet n cry until someone solves it for them.

It is like they never get past the age of 9.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      It's not that they are wet as such but they seem to think if they come across a problem they can pick up the phone and shout/scream/stamp their feet n cry until someone solves it for them.

It is like they never get past the age of 9.
      <musicalInterlude>
      I believe that children are the future. **** them up and watch it go to pot...
      </musicalInterlude>
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Twerking
        Miley Cyrus
        Big Brother
        Facebook
        Twitter
        Mobile Phones
        Whatever is in Daily Mail today

I suspect.

feckers.
        You forgot

Chav Idol (all variants) - all contestants must be referred to as if they are close personal friends.
        which members of their extended families is shagging each other.
        how wasted they got last night.
        Russell Brand being cool (???)
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Also - there seem to be no normal kids today.

They either do not drink/smoke and spend all day working/studying for exams or they are chav scum.

What happened to average Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Twerking
            Miley Cyrus
            Big Brother
            Facebook
            Twitter
            Mobile Phones
            Whatever is in Daily Mail today

I suspect.

feckers.
            so in essence, reading General ?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              so in essence, reading General ?
              we are above all that we mock such things.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you lucky he's into sport - watching, playing or both.

If your unlucky he's into watching cr*p programmes and listening to cr*p music.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  If you lucky he's into sport - watching, playing or both.

If your unlucky he's into watching cr*p programmes and listening to cr*p music.
                  Tell him you are an Ironman. Then we'll wait for his thread: 'How do I relate to an old wierdo who tinkers with bikes'

Comment

Some like to spout on about how "the rich" and bankers/evil corporations are all secretly in cahoots plotting to increase the rich/poor divide - all supported by the US government who will snuff out anyone who threatens the status quo.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                      Tell him you are an Ironman. Then we'll wait for his thread: 'How do I relate to an old wierdo who tinkers with bikes'

1. He was grumbling as last night he was part of a team doing a charity ride out canary wharf station - he had to cycle a whole 8 minutes.
                      2. What would ypou know about 24 year olds? Wait until you reach 24 before you comment.
                      3. I think I have to be able to fix a puncture before I can say I am a tinkerer.

Comment

Working...
                      X