• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most moronic economic policy of last 30 years?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    blah
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    blah.
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    blah.
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    blah

Interesting - what do the above have in common? They're all single losers.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

And at what point you realised that you are such a poor programmer that your only hope is to become a manager?
      At no point. HTH.
      But enough about me.
      You're middle aged and a virgin.
      Don't you think it would be more profitable to reflect on your life rather than mine?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Don't you think it would be more profitable to reflect on your life rather than mine?
        It would be more profitable for me to focus on coding SKA

Comment

It would be more profitable for me to focus on coding SKA
          WTF are you still coding SKA for? Thought you were an MD?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

WTF are you still coding SKA for? Thought you were an MD?
            And what should I do instead - play golf with other MDs?

Comment

And what should I do instead - play golf with other MDs?
              That might bring in some sales yes. But I guess you're too geeky for that.
              You're still ignorant enough to think that coding is the best skill you can have in this world.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

That might bring in some sales yes. But I guess you're too geeky for that. You're still ignorant enough to think that coding is the best skill you can have in this world.
                Getting sales by playing golf with some chaps is a time consuming and badly scalable approach (but it might be ok at start) - company that gets sales based mainly on such personal connections isn't worth as near as much as the one that has got brand name and reputation that attracts customers from all over the world.

Comment

company that gets sales based mainly on such personal connections isn't worth as near as much as the one that has got brand name and reputation that attracts customers from all over the world.
                  That's true. You'll have passed from middle to old age by then though. Good evening....
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's true. You'll have passed from middle to old age by then though. Good evening....
                    What's your actual age range for middle to old age, ie - 35-50?

Comment

Working...
                    X