• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm back, what did I miss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I had my knee op. 1 day later I suffered a huge internal blood loss. whole leg got swollen. its taken 2 weeks to calm down. Long recovery ahead - very depressing. But at least I can walk more than 100 metres now!

Oh and Spod sends his love and kisses......
    Sorry to hear that BP, no fun at all. Still, make sure the recovery goes well.

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    And I have placed Gareth Bale on a contract in Spain
    Which zoo did you get him a place at?

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Hi OH.

Hi Cojak.

Originally posted by Old Greg
    How's the wife's aunt?

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

The wife must be a munter.
    Classy.

In town for a cheeky 3 month money maker whilst they find a permie for the role, which I hope they don't. New house needs a bit of money and time spent on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

In town for a cheeky 3 month money maker whilst they find a permie for the role, which I hope they don't. New house needs a bit of money and time spent on it.
      hi OH!

MF might be free soon
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        hi OH!

MF might be free soon
        Haha, snort coffee you made me.

Comment

Working...
        X